Bramley Home Care – Covid precautions
- All staff are briefed regarding the importance of social isolating and social distancing, both now and for the foreseeable future.
- All staff wear face masks at all times.
- All staff wash or sanitise their hands immediately on entering each client’s home and before leaving each client’s home.
- All staff have been provided with disinfectant wipes to clean the interiors of their cars.
- We have minimised the need for professionals to enter clients’ homes by using alternative measures such as telephone and video calls where possible.
- All staff check their temperature before starting their daily shift.
- All clients have their temperature checked daily by Bramley Home Care staff.
- All staff have a Covid-19 test once a fortnight, subject to availability.
- We have carers and cars specifically assigned to care for Covid-19 positive clients only, to help prevent cross-contamination.