A Peaceful & Relaxing Home
Bramley House prides itself on the standard of care and facilities offered to residents.
At Bramley House all your needs are catered for. Light and spacious en-suite rooms, coupled with beautifully maintained and secure gardens, provide a peaceful and relaxing home.
Daily activities and the facilities available in the beautiful village of Mere ensure residents are kept active, engaged and feel part of the local community.
Our comfortable and spacious lounges provide the perfect space to sit and enjoy the views of the gardens and the countryside beyond.
Family and Friends
Bramley House provides a home and professional care for the elderly including end of life care and is able to care for those living with the mild symptoms of Dementia.
Residents are encouraged to surround themselves with family and friends and visitors are welcome to visit at any time.
With its pond and pergola, the garden is a peaceful place to walk and enjoy the flowers (all chosen by our residents). our patio provides a comfortable space to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.
Facilities & Services Available:
- Staff trained to NVQ level 2 or higher
- Assistance with all personal care
- Staff call (24 hours)
- Regular visits and health checks from Doctors and District Nurses
- All meals & dietary needs catered for
- Laundry & cleaning service
- Planned activities
- In-house communion available
- Passenger lift
- Shopping service
- Mobile library
- Access to telephones on all floors
- Domiciliary Optician*
- Domiciliary Dentist*
- Hearing aid service and repair
- Daily newspapers
- Refreshments and meals for friends and relatives*
Residents are very welcome to play on our beautiful grand piano at any time.