Standard of Care
The Old Rectory prides itself on the standard of care and facilities offered to its residents. Light and spacious rooms coupled with secure and beautifully maintained gardens provide a peaceful and relaxing home.
Daily activities and the facilities available within Stalbridge and its friendly community ensure residents are kept active, engaged and feel part of the local community.
The Old Rectory is also a safe haven for vulnerable people living with dementia or related conditions who may be lost in the local community.
Family and Friends
Residents are encouraged to surround themselves with family and friends. Visitors are welcome at any time and to stay for refreshments. The four communal areas are bright, cosy and decorated to suit every mood and activity with plenty of room for visitors.
The orangery is a particularly pleasant and warm place to sit or take part in the group activities often held there.
The secure and beautifully landscaped gardens have specially paved paths for safer walking, plenty of seating and raised flowerbeds so residents have easy access to the flowers and are able to join in with the gardening group if they wish.
Facilities & Services Available:
- Staff trained to NVQ level 2 or higher
- Assistance with all personal care
- Staff call (24 hours)
- Regular visits and health checks from Doctors and District Nurses
- All meals & dietary needs catered for
- Secure Garden /4 Communal areas including an Orangery
- Laundry & cleaning service
- Planned activities
- In-house communion available
- Passenger lift
- Shopping service
- Mobile library
- Access to telephones on all floors
- Visiting Chiropodist*
- Visiting Hairdresser*
- Domiciliary Optician*
- Domiciliary Dentist*
- Hearing aid service and repair*
- Daily newspapers*
- Refreshments and meals for friends and relatives*